Medlab Clinical is a global, Australian based biotech with offices in Australia, the US and Europe, specialising in novel research to improve the lives of patients with chronic illnesses, with a particular focus in oncology and co-morbidities.
Clinical Trial Coordinator
- Full Time Position
- Rewarding Role
- Alexandria, Sydney
As the Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for the recruitment and coordination of all our clinical trials.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the initiation and implementation of clinical trials within Medlab to include patient recruitment, assessments, follow ups, dispensing study medications and performing anthropometric measurements
- Collect and monitor clinical trial data to ensure quality control and fulfilment of good clinical practice criteria.
- Submissions to Ethics Committee and maintenance of ethics documentation.
- Study document presentation – including protocols, patient information sheet and source document templates.
- Liaise with physicians, study team, scientists, and patients to coordinate research visits and study procedures.
- Assist with study publications.
- Assist with data preparation for analysis.
To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Tertiary education in medical/biological/science/nursing or equivalent
- Experience in the independent coordination of clinical trials and knowledge of ICH/GCP
- Understanding of ethics in clinical research.
- Demonstrated organisational and planning skills.
- Ability to work independently and part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and oral).
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to details.
Here at Medlab, we are committed to the development of staff and regularly promote from within. You will be joining a highly motivated team with an organisation that provides excellent employee benefits and incentives which include the following:
- On-going training, education and mentoring
- A fun, collaborative team-working environment
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of an expanding global company, who are dedicated to improving health outcomes in chronic disease. Be part of the change…
Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected].