Delivering more for human health and beyond
Medlab Clinical (ASX: MDC) is an Australian publicly listed biotechnology company with a global market opportunity. Our team of scientists, researchers and doctors are dedicated to building products that are scientifically optimised for a better life, specialising in oncology and enhanced drug delivery.
Medlab has a portfolio of novel cannabinoid-based assets enhanced by our leading drug delivery platform. Our lead drug candidate, NanaBis™, is an opioid alternative for cancer-induced pain management, with company-making potential and a global market opportunity.
Core to our value proposition is NanoCelle®, our patented sub-micron drug delivery platform that vastly improves drug solubility issues and enables faster absorption and metabolism of active ingredients. NanoCelle® underpins our growth strategy by offering near-term partnering opportunities whilst enhancing our pharma portfolio.
- Patented NanoCelle® drug delivery platform with value creation optionality, enhancing our product portfolio whilst offering near term partnering opportunities
- World-class Board, management and scientific consulting team with strong experience bringing novel therapeutics to market
- Scientifically optimised portfolio of cannabinoid therapeutics addressing a global unmet need in oncology areas including pain management
- Lead candidate NanaBis™ Phase I/II primary and secondary endpoints met in bone cancer patients, replicated in a real-world observational study. Stage III commencing in near-term with robust and clear drug pathway in US, EU and Australia
- NanaBis™ proof of concept established and early revenue being generated via Special Access Scheme
Switzer Investor Day
4th Small and Micro-Cap Virtual Investor Day 2nd December 2020
Recent Investor Presentations
The CEO of Medlab, Dr Sean Hall is interviewed on the 2nd December 2020 about the future of Medlab
Have an investor relationship question, you can book a meeting with our CEO, Dr Sean Hall
Sign up for Investor Updates
Stay up-to-date with the latest investor news, presentations and videos from Medlab sent directly to your email address.