Delivering more for human health and beyond
Medlab Clinical (ASX: MDC) is an Australian publicly listed biotechnology company with a global market opportunity. Our team of scientists, researchers and doctors are dedicated to building products that are scientifically optimised for a better life, specialising in oncology and enhanced drug delivery.
Medlab has a portfolio of novel cannabinoid-based assets enhanced by our leading drug delivery platform. Our lead drug candidate, NanaBis™, is an opioid alternative for cancer-induced pain management, with company-making potential and a global market opportunity.
Core to our value proposition is NanoCelle®, our patented sub-micron drug delivery platform that vastly improves drug solubility issues and enables faster absorption and metabolism of active ingredients. NanoCelle® underpins our growth strategy by offering near-term partnering opportunities whilst enhancing our pharma portfolio.
- Patented NanoCelle® drug delivery platform with value creation optionality, enhancing our product portfolio whilst offering near term partnering opportunities
- World-class Board, management and scientific consulting team with strong experience bringing novel therapeutics to market
- Scientifically optimised portfolio of cannabinoid therapeutics addressing a global unmet need in oncology areas including pain management
- Lead candidate NanaBis™ Phase I/II primary and secondary endpoints met in bone cancer patients, replicated in a real-world observational study. Stage III commencing in near-term with robust and clear drug pathway in US, EU and Australia
- NanaBis™ proof of concept established and early revenue being generated via Special Access Scheme
Have an investor relationship question, you can book a meeting with our CEO, Dr Sean Hall
Sign up for Investor Updates
Stay up-to-date with the latest investor news, presentations and videos from Medlab sent directly to your email address.