Medlab Sales policies are unique for each brand as required by legislation. Refer to the relevant section.
Schedule 8 and 4 products can not be directly advertised in the public domain.
Refer to the TGA website for further information at https://www.tga.gov.au/advertising-health-services-schedule-3-schedule-4-or-schedule-8-medicines
Guidelines for Online Supply
- Medlab listed medicines that are listed for sale to end-users on digital platforms including but not limited to: online pharmacies, online health food stores, wholesaler web portals, third party online commerce platforms, social media platforms, must display the mandatory statement:
“This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use. Alternatively, contact 'insert your company' practitioners for advice on 'insert your phone number'”.
- This statement must appear on the product page in a prominent position, accessible prior to product purchase completion.
- In the event the digital platform cannot offer healthcare advice, replace the statement with the following
“This product is Practitioner Grade. Consult your health professional before use. Alternatively, contact Medlab practitioners for advice at clinic.medlab.co. Virtual consultations for 20 minutes can be booked free of charge.”
- Medlab reserves the right to place a suspension on supply to any account that has not adhered to these guidelines
Brand Appearance, Pricing & Advertising
- Only Medlab product images and product information as shown on www.medlab.co or shop.medlab.co may be displayed on your website without pre-approval.
- Medlab imagery, text and logos visible on your site must not be altered or modified without the approval of the Medlab Marketing Manager.
- Medlab retains full control over our intellectual property, brand placement and advertising.
- We reserve the right to request changes, or removal of brand representation if it doesn't fit with our brand manifesto.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that Medlab images, text or logos are kept up-to-date at all times, including keeping both new and old product information or other brand information changes updated.
- Medlab product and brand imagery, information and product details and price may be visible on the public section of the website.
- Medlab social media content shared on Instagram (@medlab_clinical), Facebook (@medlabaus), Twitter (@medlabclinical), Pinterest (medlab_clinical) and LinkedIn (Medlab Clinical Ltd) may be shared on social media without pre-approval providing photo credit is given and the corresponding social media tag is mentioned.
If you would like to be provided with Medlab product imagery and logos please submit a request to the Medlab marketing team here.